Thursday, September 25, 2008

New poll; Hardest part of the mommying daddying job the first few years.

Well for me personally the hardest part in the early years was certainly the night time feedings. i have never felt so drained in all my life as those first few months. trying to function the next day was the worst and of course it just got harder with the more children i had. no sleeping when the baby sleeps then. Not that i ever could there was just too much that needed to be done! haha

my littlest still wakes up sometimes at night. but now dh gets up with her. it is rare. but i am burnt out when it comes to getting up in the middle of the night, even if i am only up for a minute or two it is disastrous to my feeling as if i had a full nights sleep. I think the 7 years of not getting a full nights sleep has certainly traumatized my body. and my mind and now any interruption ruined me lol. so anyway on the occasion should one of my children wake up dh takes care of it. Thanks hubby.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I voted in your poll :)

Stasy said...

Voted :)

A Busy Mommy said...

i voted. thanks:-)

Anonymous said...

voted-

marlaene said...

voted in the poll

momof3 said...

Voted :-)

Unknown said...

voting again here since you said 1x per day :)

Unknown said...

Me, voting again!

headly said...

shick pin oct 1

headly said...

marleane is the winner as selected by my little cutie! marlaens please contact me on frugal as to whether you wish to have a book of stamps or a five dollar tims card. i will put a window of a week for you to get back to me. or the prize will be forfeited to another contest.

congrats!!

blogger templates | Make Money Online