Friday, November 07, 2008

I am so tired.

sorry i have not been around for a bit. Since i started working some full shifts and training and my husbands commitments and health issues it has been crazy here.

I was working quite a few hours last week training.
Dh had to create a presentation for the Army
DD was once again sick and couldn't breathe. this last time was pretty scary and it is not over yet

I have been going to bed around 7pm trying to catch up on sleep. i normally do not go to bed until 12am .

i have all the training done now and will go live on the floor my next shift. and yes it is alot harder than it looks.

orgainized christmas update is still ongoing and will be updated today.

follower of my blog contest winner will be announced as intended this friday night.

and i have a lot of reading of alot of blogs i have to do. so i best get started.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You'll do great with the new job! I'm sure it's tough but it'll be worth it to further your goals.

Unknown said...

hey really its a very good blog , i got more important post from here
burun estetigi

blogger templates | Make Money Online